Bulk SMS marketing; you might have heard about Mobile Marketing or Bulk SMS Marketing. According to the Mobile Marketing Association, Mobile Marketing is a set of practices that enables organizations/individuals to communicate and engage with their audience in an interactive and relevant manner through any mobile devices.
As a business owner not maintaining regular contact with your customers and giving them detailed and updated information about your Products/Services can be very detrimental. The Internet has taken half of your problems by providing you with solutions to help you reach your target audience more effectively and not harnessing those opportunities would be a waste.
How does Bulk SMS work?
Bulk SMS is more of a personalized and targeted promotional strategy for your business to reach a mass platform. Amazingly from the one touch either from your laptop, smartphone, ipads, etc your promotional message is sent to your target audience regardless of where they are as long as there’s mobile reception where they are.
BENEFITS OF USING BULK SMS FOR MARKETING
1. Mobile campaigns are easy to create and execute; messages are delivered to recipients within seconds. 2. Affordable: Prices are very modest and they decrease as volume increases. 3. Distribution: Reach out to people all over the world. Delivery is almost always guaranteed, and it’s faster than any other forms of advertising. 4. Messages reach recipients wherever they are. No need to be by a TV, radio, computer, or mailbox; phones are within our reach 80% of every day. 5. Wide range of use: Mobile marketing can be used for an extensive array of purposes from announcing a new service, launching a new product, one-day sales and grand opening events—just to name a few. Recipients can be treated as an exclusive group for offers and information that only they have access to, increasing brand loyalty.
BULK SMS can be used for cross-selling, up-selling and direct selling and remember it’s COST-EFFECTIVE, FAST and RELIABLE
DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Create your Customer Database: Build a database of your customer’s details. This database should include (Customer’s Name, Customer’s Phone no, Customer’s Email Address, Customer’s Birthday). Ensure you get 80% of these details because some customers might not feel comfortable giving out details. You should seize this opportunity to build trust with your customer by providing valid reasons why you need these details.
2. As you build your database, you should make it a habit to do the following:
-Send your customers a ‘Thank you’ SMS after every transaction. Provide a contact line in the SMS that they can always reach you on.
-Send them concise details on arrival of new products, sales, etc.
-Be sensitive: Send them messages on their birthdays, during festive periods, new month, etc.
-Be Human: Send them messages to warn them of flood, traffic jam, etc. You might be wondering but yes you should send them such messages because it shows that your business is Human.
DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Don’t bombard your customers with messages within short intervals, it can be pretty annoying.
2. Don’t write long messages, make them short and captivating.
3. ALWAYS include a number that they can reach you on, never forget that.
4. Don’t send messages at the wrong time.
There are a lot of Don’ts to avoid but you really should put yourself in the customer’s shoes.
Be creative with your message, that’s the secret.
After you take note of the above, you can now PROCEED.
Click here to contact us or or call 070 33398645,08088165511