Advantages of online advertising in Nigeria, internet marketing or digital marketing
I am sure you might have come across some of the keywords above but you wonder what they are all about. Not to worry I am here to explain them, and present to you some benefits of online advertising or internet marketing.
Here are some benefits or advantages of online advertising
Online advertising, however, is much less expensive and reaches a much wider audience and will probably give you more profit than traditional advertising.
It has a lot of advantages that traditional advertising hasn’t even dreamed about. This new form of advertising gives such wide possibilities, that it makes your head spin: video advertising, advertising on social networks, mobile advertising, e-mail advertising, banner advertising, Google Search advertising and a lot more.
These are the benefits or advantages of online advertising:
1. Less expensive. The main benefit of online advertisement is that it has a much affordable price when compared with the traditional advertising costs. On the internet, you can advertise at a way more inexpensive cost for a much wider audience.
2. Wider geographical reach. Online advertising gives your campaigns global coverage, which helps your online campaigns reach more audiences. This will definitely help you achieve superior results via your online advertising strategy.
3. No rigorous payment. This is another appealing benefit of online advertising. In traditional advertising, you have to pay the full amount of money to the advertising agency, no matter the results. In online advertising, however, you have to pay only for the qualified clicks, leads or impressions.
4. Easy result measurement. The fact that it’s so easy to measure makes online advertising more appealing than traditional advertising methods. You can find a lot of effective analytics tools in order to measure online advertising results, which helps you know what to do and what not to do in your following campaigns.
5. More targeted audiences. In comparison with traditional advertising, internet marketing helps you to easily reach the targeted audience, which leads to your campaign’s success
Whether it is products promotion, business promotion, event promotion or political campaign, whatever your advertising needs are we will be there to ensure you get the best with an online advertisement on all major platforms like, Google, Facebook, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Twitter and Nigeria newspaper websites or top blog sites.
Today you can advertise on all the major newspaper websites like Punch, vanguard, Thisday, Guardian, etc. You can also advertise on all the major online news websites and top blogs as well.
Online advertisement on newspaper websites and blog sites has proven to be very effective and impactful because you can reach a different audience like Youth, Adult and indeed any category of people you want.
Listed of Major Nigerian newspaper websites you can advertise on
• The Punch
• The Guardian
• Nigerian Tribune
• The Nation
• This Day
• Sahara Reporters
• The Sun News Online
• The Sun
• Leadership Nigeria
• Daily Trust
• PM News
• Daily Independent
• Premium Times
• Osun Defender
• Daily Times
• Complete Sports
• Daily Post
• The Nigerian Observer
. The national
.The Abuja Inquirer
Now you have known the advantages of online advertising in Nigeria, I also want to let you know that you can place online adverts on all the major newspaper website and top blogs simultaneously,
Visit the link to see the online adverts rates https://onlineadvertisingng.com/newspaper-adverts-rates-nigeria-websites-online/